Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Buffalo Bills Fan Pack

I have received three fan packs from the Buffalo Bills. Just as the Bills were consistent on getting to the Super Bowl and not winning, they carry that consistency over to their fan packs. All three packs were received 4 days after I sent an email request. One was received on August 1, 2009, and two on August 5, 2009.
The fan pack consisted of a 2008 team photo, two gold Bills stickers, a schedule for the upcoming 2009 season and a schedule key ring tag. This is the only fan pack I have received so far with a team photo, so I like this fan pack on that basis alone. As for the Bills, hopefully they along with the Patriots and Jets will bow down to my team the Miami Dolphins in the AFC EAST once again this year.
You can acquire this fan pack by contacting the Bills via email at: guestservices@bills.nfl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment